OUT OF STOCK! This item is such a hot seller that while it's on it's way to our warehouse, we're taking PRE-ORDERS. That means if you order now, it will automartically be delivered to you in mid-late October before it sells out again. Thanks for the support and patience!
The Cyclo Cross Body Bag design is an innovative new take on the classic bum bag and is ideal for the jet-setter or urban commuter that’s looking for a minimalist carrying solution where everything can be accessed quickly. Traveling with it is awesome! One aspect of the Cyclo Cross Body Bag that makes it so unique is its size. The Sling is scaled to fit passports, plane tickets and travel itineraries in the back zipper compartment and a long-sleeve shirt, books, tablet and headphones in the roll-top main compartment.
Name: Cyclo is the English spelling of Xich Lo (seek-low), which is a Vietnamese bicycle with a basket on front for carrying people or goods, similar to a rickshaw.
Who made me?
Minimalist cross body bag & festival fanny pack
- Hidden pockets for quick-grab accessories
- Back zipper pocket for travel documents
- Converts from cross body to shoulder or waist bag
- YKK Zippers
I’m a good bag for?
High-tech features & functionality
- The Travel Sling main compartment rolls open and closed, for maximum access and storage volume.
- Main compartment back wall has a built-in organizer containing a small document pocket, two stretch-mesh pockets and a pen slot.
- Hidden zipper pockets on right and left side of the Sling for mobile phone, sunglasses and other quick-grab accessories.
- Smart Phone
- Light clothing item
- 38mm nylon seat belt webbing shoulder/ waist strap with dual-adjusting buckle.
- Padded air mesh back panel for increased comfort while wearing
- Back zipper pocket for quick access to travel documents. Secure and hidden while wearing.
- YKK® zippers