The Raja 30 Liter backpack can be customized by the removable front panel called a Thread™. Each Thread™ is created from handmade textiles that are sourced in person and purchased directly from the artisan or craft village in which they were created. We are continually scouring the globe to find textiles that embody the vibrancy and beauty of the people who create them and the traditions they represent. We release new Threads™ regularly, allowing you to update the look of your bag without having to buy a new one entirely. This puts a whole new meaning to changing your threads!
Who made me?
The Benefits Of Ethnotek
NO HARMFUL CHEMICALS
ONE BAG MANY STORIES…
CUSTOMIZE YOUR RAJA 30 BACKPACK WITH THREADS™
- Water resistant 840 denier ballistic nylon binding
- Country-flag label + Ethnotek logo
- Front zipper pocket can fit Letter/A4 sized documents and magazines
- Compression straps and snap buckles attach the Thread to the Raja Backpack as well as tall items like a yoga mat, skateboard, tent poles or camera tripod.
- 210 denier water resistant nylon lining
- Nylon seatbelt webbing
- YKK® zipper