The Ethnotek Premji Travel Daypack is ideal for hiking, commuting for college or creative professionals, and seamlessly makes the transition between work & play. This lightweight backpack is laptop friendly: with an internal slip pocket that's ideal for your tablet, magazines and travel accessories. Premji is designed with features to accommodate urban commuters, hikers, jet-setters, cyclists, yogis and skateboarders alike.
Who made me?
A Waterproof Hiking Daypack from recycled materials: Features
- Access to main compartment through top zip hood.
- Front snap-locking zipper compartment with built-in organizer.
- Double side straps for fastening items such as yoga mat, jacket, skateboard, camera tripod etc.
- 4-point reflecting webbing for visibility in dimly lit environments.
- External stretch-mesh water bottle holder.
- Slim external side slip pocket for small quick-grab items.
- Top zip compartment in hood for sunglasses, keys, phone or other small accessories.
- Molded high-density foam back panel for comfort while wearing.
- Contoured shoulder straps to reduce strain on neck & shoulders.
- 100% recycled PET 600-denier water repellent main bag fabric.
- Nylon honeycomb rip-stop lining.
- Internal back wall slip pocket with an elastic top edge for magazines & documents. Also fits your tablet or laptop MacBook Pro 13 or 15 inches. A great college backpack feature for the students out there.
- Comes with a rain cover for an extra level of protection from the elements. (Sold separately).
- YKK zippers.
I’m a good bag for?
Work or Class
A Travel Daypack that combines sustainable materials & functionality.
Waterproof, versatile and made with eco-friendly materials, the Ethnotek Premji Travel Daypack is the best lightweight and excellent option for both the city and the hiking trails.
Magazines & Notebooks
Misc everyday items
To complete the package its eco-design is made from 100% recycled plastic bottles and we’ve built-in handmade Thread™ fabric and organic textiles from our partnering artisan villages.
Name: Premji is the name of Ethnotek’s longest-standing and most loyal weaver in India. He has been with us since the beginning!