One bag many stories...
The Raja 30 Liter backpack can be customized by the removable front panel called a Thread™. Each Thread™ is created from handmade textiles that are sourced in person and purchased directly from the artisan or craft village in which they were created. We are continually scouring the globe to find textiles that embody the vibrancy and beauty of the people who create them and the traditions they represent. We release new Threads™ regularly, allowing you to update the look of your bag without having to buy a new one entirely. This puts a whole new meaning to changing your threads!
Who made me?
The Benefits Of Ethnotek
NO HARMFUL CHEMICALS
CUSTOMIZE YOUR RAJA 30 BACKPACK WITH THREADS™
- Top zipper pocket fits an iPad or letter/A4 sized magazine
- Large front gusset pocket has two slip pockets and 3 pen-slots inside
- Reflective webbing in all 4 corners for increased visibility in dimly lit environments
- Nylon webbing daisy chain for attaching carabiners and bike lights
- 210 denier water resistant nylon inner lining
- TEK-THREAD™ attaches to the main pack by Velcro and quick release buckles