This is a limited edition Holiday Exclusive final sale product, and because of that, it is non-refundable and once they’re gone, they’re gone forever. So swoop yours up while supplies last!
One bag many stories…
The Raja 46 Liter backpack can be customized by the removable front panel called a Thread™. Each Thread™ is created from handmade textiles that are sourced in person and purchased directly from the artisan or craft village in which they were created. We are continually scouring the globe to find textiles that embody the vibrancy and beauty of the people who create them and the traditions they represent. We release new Threads™ regularly, allowing you to update the look of your bag without having to buy a new one entirely. This puts a whole new meaning to changing your threads!
Who made me?
CUSTOMIZE YOUR RAJA 46 BACKPACK WITH THREADS™
- Water resistant 840 denier ballistic nylon binding
- Country-flag label + Ethnotek logo
- Front zipper pocket can fit Letter/A4 sized documents and magazines
- Compression straps and snap buckles attach the Thread to the Raja Backpack as well as tall items like a yoga mat, skateboard, tent poles or camera tripod.
- 210 denier water resistant nylon lining
- Nylon seatbelt webbing
- YKK® zipper