The Anju Urban Backpack is Ethnotek’s most compact and affordable backpack to date! It’s small and discrete format sits nicely on the back without any bulk and is great for minimalist urban commuters.
It’s a great everyday bag to take shopping or light day trips throughout the city. It has a front zipper pocket with built-in organizer and keychain clip, a zip-expanding side pocket and shoulder straps made from soft and comfy nylon seatbelt webbing.
Who made me?
The Benefits Of Ethnotek
NO HARMFUL CHEMICALS
I’m a good bag for?
Work or Class
The Anju Urban Backpack is high-tech but still slim and sexy!
The Anju’s most innovative feature is its side zip that runs all the way up the entire bag, which allows you to peel the bag fully open for maximum access to the inner contents. A feature that’s ideal for trips to the farmer’s market, grocery store or if you need to quickly access something from the bottom of the bag.
To complete the package, the Anju Pack’s main material is made from 100% recycled plastic bottles, making it an eco-friendly and everyday companion that has your back!
Name: ‘Anju’ is a Bahasa Indonesian word that describes the action one makes just before they start running. Fitting that the name represents movement, a great analogy for the travelers and commuters out there.
A minimalist & eco-friendly urban backpack
- Eco-friendly 600 denier water repellent PET main bag fabric is made from 100% recycled plastic bottles.
- 13 liter roll-top access main compartment
- Padded back panel and base
- Front zipper pocket with built-in organizer and keychain clip
- Zip-expanding side pocket for slim water bottle, umbrella or other quick-grab accessories
- Main compartment side zipper to peel the bag fully open
- Internal mesh pocket for small accessories
- Nylon seatbelt webbing shoulder straps
- Woven lining from the artisans of the Cham village in Vietnam
- YKK zippers
Main pack: 9.4” x 15.7” x 5.5” (24cm x 40cm x 14cm)